Why I Created this Course.
After 30 + years in Retail and working with Visual Stylists, writing an award winning blog, 'Camellia's Cottage' and being selected as one of the 'Emerging Writers' for my state in 2019.
In 2020, my focus shifted, I was concerned about creatives and small businesses, I hoped to share some of the tips and techniques I learned from owning my own shop, doing trunk shows, popup shops and launching new products, being a personal fashion wardrober- was responsible for up to 5 stores in my area when I worked for Oscar de la Renta, YSL, Bvlgari, Tiffany and more with Chanel International Fragrances. Then later, working in an upscale garden and gift shop.
The Visual Display Artists, National and Print Media Visual Sylists were amazing to work with and I learned So much!
I launched, sold and styled for all of the products I was responsible for as I worked for the Big Brands. I knew I had the experience and knowledge to share with small businesses.
Thus, the idea for Beginner's Guide to Visual Marketing was born. I'm thrilled you're here! Whether you're a Dreamer, a Beginner in Small Business- product or service based- even if you have lots of experience yet feel the need to uplevel your current business- this is the place for you!
The Basics You Need for Beautiful Visual Marketing.
'Visual Marketing is the Art of Selling your products through Visual Storytelling, which includes, Colors, Images, Written Content and the basics of marketing.
'Visual Marketing is a necessity in today's world of marketing. You must have beautiful images and well written content to stand out.'
Whether you're a beginner or just need to uplevel your marketing skills, this course will walk you through it and you'll have fun too!' Brenda Wyatt
Welcome to my blog! Camellia's Cottage continues to bring inspiration resources to my audience- since 2016, I've been enjoying writing new content and there's lots in there for folks who want to find copy writing and more!
And I'm adding free content regularly on my Instagram account @brendawyatt_
'I believe the sooner you make your social media and web pages beautiful, the quicker you'll be able to attract folks to your sites- 'Be Unforgettable- Beginner's Guide to Visual Marketing' is loaded with information!
Color Mapping for you is a fun way to find values you hope to share.
My 9 Principles of Design and my favorite Props, Materials and Images are an invaluable resource drawn from my years of working with Visual Display artists. Apps I use, tools to help you save time!
15 Writing Lessons! Will help you write Content with Confidence.
And there's the ever important Marketing 101 using time tested marketing methods, that don't feel icky or salesy.' Brenda Wyatt
Here's what you'll get:
- Lifetime Access
- 50+ Page Downloadable Workbook
- How to Share Your Values before you write a word!
- Visual Design Instruction
- 20 pages of My Favorite Props, Materials and Images
- 15 Writing Lessons- easy to follow formulas
- Time Saving Free Apps and Styling Tips for your social media sites.
- 10 Proven Marketing Techniques plus Pro Tips!
- Bonus Trainings throughout!
- Access to My Free Retail Newsletter
- And more!
There's no upselling- or constant sales pitches. You'll get all of this for one price:
- Launch Price!
- $194.00 USD
What Folks are Saying about Brenda Wyatt
- 'You. Are. Amazing. I like the way you explain the principles of design...It's pure genuis.' Gail
- 'You inspire me and empower other women. You are a wonderful friend and role model. I so value your experienced advice on color and retail and your encouragement..! You've helped more than you know!' Sabrina
- 'As ever, such helpful and interesting insights. Such inspiring words. I'm taking action on my dreams, one tiny step at a time...How inspiring for your clients to get clarity on taking steps towards their big ideas and dreams! Suzanne
- 'Your course saved me $120 per year, just by changing out one app that I was using for scheduling!' Kerry